It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
Access Homes Australia does not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during a search query of the website or when you access the forms in various categories. When you close your browser the session cookie is destroyed and no personal information is kept which might identify you to us in the future.
We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
We do not give information about you to other agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you'd expect us to or we have told you we will
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails sent to you or one the unsubscribe links on the website.
Access Homes Australia is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.